Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alternative but 100 Percent Cure Piles


1. If you are a piles fistula hemorrhoids patient than you are in right place, I give you 100 percent sure piles curing alternatives tips in my site.
2. Take rasont churna(rasont is made from daru haldi herb and in India rasont is available on all herbal stores) ½ teaspoonful with water or lassi(lassi means very dilute curd without butter) twice a day. If you are from outside India and unable to find rasont then do not worry use other tips of this blog.
3. Use sat isbgole in my method. Yes, I knew that most of piles fistula hemorrhoids patients use sat isbgole but they find it little beneficial but if you use my method to take sat isbgole you get imagine effect in your constipation and piles also.
4. in my method When you take your tea or coffee take one teaspoonful Sat-Isabgol herb (internationally known as Psyllium husks/powder/plantogo ovata) with water before your tea or coffee each time.Do not worry about side effect of Sat-Isabgol herb (internationally known as Psyllium husks/powder/plantogo ovata) because it is completely harmless and no side effect it is a food supplement and fiber source.This method prevents your intestine or stomach from tannin and caffeine of tea and coffee, which slow your intestine movement and cause constipation.Moreover, take one teaspoonful before your meals and bed time.at least 5-7 teaspoonful take first day of treatmentYou find a good result in next day then reduce your dose to 3-4 times a day.Then take it life long as a food supplementthis treatment also cure your heart burn acidity and digestion problem

5. make a liniment with simple mixture of some liniments
“ Hadensa ointment 60 percent xylocane ointment 10 percent and vasline petroliyam jelly 30 percent and mix it in a pot use external on your piles twice daily.”

6. this point is very very important for all piles fistula hemorrhoids patients take a cup water and repeat this shabar mantra for piles “ “ 21 times and then rinse your anus with this water twice daily . First day you got 5 percent relief from this water treatment but if you continue it with faith you get 50 percent relief in 7 days and your 100 percent piles is disappear in 2-3 months. Shabar mantra of nath sidh yogis for piles in following link

7. Take baba ramdev divya- abhyaarist 4 teaspoonful twice daily and divya-arshakalpa bati 2-2 tablet twice a day.8. Avoid nonvage food and spicy food to fast cure.
Update:- link for my new update about piles cure:-

Sent your health problem for alternatives cure to mckaushik00@yahoo.co.in (read 00 as zero zero) this service is free and your reply will publish on my blog.


key words:- ger rid piles fistulaaltarnative baba ramdev treatment cure sure hemorrhoids

12 comments:

  1. Are there any side effects of Rasont? What are the benefits of Rasont other than for hemorrhoids? Somebody told me to take it for diabetes and skin infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rasont is made from daru haldi herb and i think in a controle quantity ( size of a capsule or pea) it have no side effects.
    rasont have a bitter test so some of people recomanded it for diabetes but i have no experiance for use of rasont in diabetes. it is usefull in eye disorder and skin infection also because daru haldi is a skin anti biotic

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i have small formation in my anus akin. I did consulted to doctore in ayurveda he told me that i have internal piles.what should i do??
    I have started today my day with Oats and in the afternoon i had papaya and watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. try this specially try mantra in point 6 i find this mantra is great and really working for any kind of hemmoroids..regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear friends..
    I'm 18 years old girl. I have slight itching in my anus. I found small lumps inside it. I feel unsatisfied immediately after passing stools as need to pass again. But it is not much painful, also not bleeding. Please help me to get rid of this problem through home remedies. Thanks a lot in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,
    I just want to thank u .....for just great information u have posted
    please sir keep it...up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir , do we have any pressure points for this , . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do not knew any accupressure points for piles cure but i think only Shabar mantra of nath sidh yogis which give in www.hindidugdugi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Dugduggiji,

    I had Hernia in 2003 and was operated. Then was operated for piles which were 10 years old in 2005. After both operations I am alright with respect to these ailment. Now for last 4 years I have backache at L4-L5 and
    stiffness at left arm. I am doing yoga to keep backache in control and also walk for 3-4 km every morning.

    I have following problems:
    - For some time I feel burning sensation in throat due to acidity.
    - I am not able to clear my stomach in one shot in the morning. I have to go to toilet 2-3 times between 7 to 10:30 AM which causes me lot of discomfort for office. Is there some simple remedy that I have to go to toilet only once after getting up. I had started drinking 1 lit water also but did not work, infact it caused me more constipation.
    - I want to lose weight also.

    Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aoa sir. my father used Rasont for pile cure for about 5 to 6 days but one day he sudden feel heart pain.So i want to know is there any link between Rasont and heart problem? Is rasont has side effects?






    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not read or hear rasont connection with heart pain please consult any doctor for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok.thanks sir
    can we use rasont for eyesight weakness?

    ReplyDelete

HELLO, MAKE YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ? OR YOU BENEFITED FROM THIS ARTICLE? OR NOT BENEFITED, PLEASE MAKE YOUR TRUE COMMENTS FOR HELP OTHERS? YOUR COMMENTS WILL PUBLISH SOON AFTER MODERATION

You May Also Like:-