Sunday, March 21, 2010

TREAT YOUR STAMMERING WITHOUT VOICE THERAPY PART 2


I write an article on this blog “ treat your stammering without voice therapy” I receive huge response and more than 500 e mails from stammers including many query about various issues given in this article.So I decide to write part 2 of this article to explain issues of part 1If you are new and come first time on this blog than I advice you that read part 1 of this article before reading this part 2.CLICK HERE TO READ MY FORMER ARTICLE “TREAT YOUR STAMMERING WITHOUT VOICE THERAPY

1. The mantra for cure stammering :- This is the mantra of mercury planet which is not copyrighted and publishes on my Hindi blog
http://hindidugdugi.blogspot.com/ is work. This mantra is “om najgiksh swami om najgajikshswami” (2 repetitions called one mantra) najgajiksh swami is a name of lord ganesha the founder of mercury planet ).2. I again told you pronunciation or particular mantra is not important only your faith and surrender against god is main so first surrender mentally to lord ganesha and say him that I remember you whole day during the work but please stop voice effect of mercury due to my bad karma of later birth (you may convert prayer in your own language.)3. After that repeat om ganeshaya namh mentally during the whole day with doing any other work... no restriction you may repeat this mantra mentally in bathroom also... because for mentally repetition without mala no bane of holistic condition. Try it only for 3 day if it work you may continue (I found it much better and 85 % reader of my hindidugdugi (my other blog) told me that it is work.
4. If you are left handed than first read these research reports before we continue
Research report 1
Report 2
Report 3
After reading of these articles you may understand that problem is not in your tongue it is in your brain and baba ramdev anuloma viloma pranayama is best neurological exercise which maintain co-operation of your right and left hemisphere of mind also supply more oxygen to brain and may regenerate dead or problem creating brain cells as baba ramdev says.5. if you are right handed and stammer or stutter than anuloma viloma is also help you because it make a co-operation with body or brain speech centre of right of left lobs of brain so must be done it 20 minutes every day in cycle of 5-5-5-5 minutes means done 5 minutes after your first tea, done 5 minutes before your lunch, 5 minutes in evening before dinner and 5 minutes at bed time.6. I request you treat anuloma viloma is as a medicine and take proper doze as recommended in point 5 it is able to cure your stammering and stuttering very fast if you done it with faith and regularity .7. search a youtube video of baba ramdev anuloma viloma for right way of anuloma viloma done anuloma viloma in slow speed ( breath deep but without pressure and hurry)8. print a copy of photo shown in this blog post and try to meditation in white part of this picture without blinking of your eye when your eye start watering than postponed it for next day after practice of some day your brain speech center will start work properly and your stammering is going away. Try this method along with mantra and anuloma viloma for fast curing this method is called tratka method.

Key words:- pranayama for stuttering stammering tratka meditation for stuttering stammering

24 comments:

  1. Sir, I am Ashish Chavan. My stammering is still there. I have tried anulom vilom more than one month. Also tried you idea of making first character prolonged. But that is even more difficult than normal talking. I lost my orignial voice which i had 2 years ago. Kindly give me other solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. respected ashish ji
    i am sorry to knew that you not get benifit from my blog tips.
    please continue anulom vilom with very slow speed at least 20 minutes daily. not done it more than 20 minutes.
    are you take shank bhasma?
    if not please try with consulet of your doctor.
    practice sahaj shank mudra 30 minutes daily.
    it is easy when you go to sleep just bind your heands in shahaj shank mudra.
    search this mudra on google or read my next artice about this mudra.
    hope you may get some resulets.
    please surrender againaist stammering and not try to hide it or not thinking about it because if any one stop try to hide stammering and think about it then he feel that his stammering reduce 50 percent automatically.
    please also told us are you make every first character prolonged without pressure on your jaw?
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahesh ji,
    My son 11 years old is stutters from past 6 years. some times he does and some times he does not. but he struggles to pronounce some words starting with p, pr... b, etc. we tried speech therapist, but it did not help. he is very intelligent and we afraid that this problem limits his career when he grows. positive sign is he knows his problem, but, he does not feel for that. he talks freely among people. pls help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir
    i already help you . please give a print out of this article part 2 or article part 1 to your son.
    and advice him to follow tips given there.
    there are no shortcut to solve the problem following of tips with faith and patince is must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir,

    Can you please mail me shabar mantra for stammering on ravi_p85@rediffmail.com ?

    Thank you

    Ravikant

    ReplyDelete
  6. RESPECTED ASHIS G, Sir me is stammering ki problem se bahut pareshan hu .. jab bhi me kahi nayi jagah jata hu or soachta hu ki wha par agar kisine mughse kuch pucha to me bahut nervous ho jata hu . me bahut ghabarane lagta hu . mughe bahut rona aata he. sir me 19 years ka hu or engineering kar raha hu . college me ..me is year aaya hu .. plz sir aap mughe colege jane se pehle meri is problem se nijat dilaiye . me har chezz karne ke liye taiyaar hu . bas aap mughe sahi rasta dikhakar margdarshan dijie . me rajasthan se belong karta hu . is stammering ki problem ke karan na to me apne parents se na hi apne kisi se sahi dhang se baat nahi kar papt hu . me ek jagah atak jata hu . or phir is baat ko badme soachta hu ki aage me kaise or kya krunga kyuki mera college statr hone wala he or me bahut nervous hu ,is problem ki wjah se me har activity me piche rehta hu . pzzz plzzz sir plz help me plzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already help you but most of my reader not understands that only reading of these articles is not sufficient for cure stammering. It wants hard work and applies of my tips.
    So please read all 3 part of this article and then apply formula given here.
    One more thing when you fear with stammering then it increase so stop thinking about this. Stammering is not a problem on your carrier remember one great politician of Rajasthan is a stutter
    last thing my name is mahesh chander kaushik not ashish, practice tips given here atleast 1 month regularly without a single breack and stop thinking about this then make your progress in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. DearMahesh,Thank u for tarting such a blog,thisis the first time I have come to ur blog,Can you please mail me thye mercury(Lord Ganesha) mantra for stammering on talukdersanjib@yahoo.com?but please send it in Englsih only.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, plz send me all the mantras for curing stammering on my email "ravigarg.talk@gmail.com"
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, can u tell me hw shank bhasma is useful in curing stammering as they r use in digestive related problems.....
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  11. as belive that it effect right globe of mind which speech enter is situated

    ReplyDelete
  12. i publish a great vani mantra on this blog in coming 2-3 days

    ReplyDelete
  13. could you please send the copy righted mantra to rahul.7781@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir,

    Can you please mail me shabar mantra for stammering on baba.cool@ymail.com

    Thank you

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1st articie ka 4 point kya detail mein hindi mein batane ki kirpa kare on my mail id 2002vandanapanday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,

    Can you please send all mantras to cure stammering to mailtorkr@yahoo.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  17. kindly send me the sabar mantra on my mail manish.indiaone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. which doctor i should consult homopatics

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mahesh ji,
    I have been suffering stammering problem when I was child.sometime I stammer or sometime I don't stammer.You have suggested anulom vilom for stammering remedies. Where will I get this medicine.Any side effect or not.How many month should I take this medicine.kindly give me information about this medecine and also other way to cure this problem please suggest me on sinni.jais15@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my name is xyz, First i want to thank you for all the time you are taking to help pws. Lot of people do not realize how difficult and stressful it is for pws to get through one day; especially at work. I've started anulom viloma but because of my work schedule i can not do the 5-5-5-5 so i do the 10-10 (morning and evenings). Could you also please email me Shabar Mantra at: soft.devc@gmail.com. Any recommendations or advices of your part is welcome although i am trying to stay away from the use of pills. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you also please send all mantras to wanher3@hotmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. DearMaheshji,
    Thank u for so much for writing such a wonderful blog.
    your blog has helped me a lot as i have started doing your tips from few days,It would be of great help if you please mail me the SHABAR mantra for cure for stammering.on
    aeroeng.srikanth@gmail.com

    Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. i recieve many comments for getting copyrited shabar mantra but i told this mantra to many people and no one report that it will work.
    so please not requested to get this shabar mantra instead of this mantra try 20 minute anuloma viloma daily and strech first word of your sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir can you send the budha mantra for stamering to my email id ishandas72@gmail.com plz

    ReplyDelete

HELLO, MAKE YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ? OR YOU BENEFITED FROM THIS ARTICLE? OR NOT BENEFITED, PLEASE MAKE YOUR TRUE COMMENTS FOR HELP OTHERS? YOUR COMMENTS WILL PUBLISH SOON AFTER MODERATION

You May Also Like:-